Peace Essential Blend, 10ml
• Calms the body, eases the mind
• Ayurvedic tip: perfect for cooling and balancing passionate Pitta dosha
• 100% natural ingredients include Lavender, Sandalwood, Rose Otto and Neroli essential oils
Settle into the pause and let our exquisite proprietary blend relax and soothe you.
A Proprietary Blend of 100% Natural Ingredients:
Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Origin: France. The world-renowned relaxing essential oil with an herbaceous note.
Organic Lavender (Lavendula augustifolia) Origin: Bulgaria. A lavender essence sweeter than it's French cousin, with a soothing, floral bouquet.
Organic Rose Otto (Rosa damascena) Origin: Bulgaria. This beautiful, prized essential oil calms the mind and cultivates tranquility.
Eco-harvested Sandalwood (Santalum austrocaledonicum) Origin: New Caledonia. The essence of this sacred tree offers light, sweet, nourishing and spiritually uplifting notes. Sandalwood is precious and becoming endangered. We are dedicated to sourcing from sustainable reforestation projects whenever possible. This Sandalwood is ethically produced.
Organic Neroli (Citrus aurantium), Origin: South Africa. A sensual treasure from freshly harvested orange blossoms.
Night Blooming Jasmine (Jasminum sambac) Origin: India. Sultry with a deep, warm aroma, this Jasmine essence adds an exotic, floral note.
Gently diluted with organic Jojoba. Vitamin E used as a preservative.
- Because our blends are hand made from living ingredients, like a fine wine, they may vary slightly from batch to batch offering subtle differences in aroma. We choose not to use synthetic fixatives, which create uniformity, preferring to blend the purest, highest quality essential oils on Earth.
- Our Blends are potent; just a few drops are required.
- Our Blends can be used in a variety of ways: worn on the skin as a natural fragrance, inhaled directly from the palms, diffused into the air or combined with a massage oil.
Click for information on Essential Oil Safety.
Please Note: Our products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases. We make no claims as such. The therapeutic blends we formulate are created with the intention of easing specific concerns.